Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Is it possible to use super glue twice?

On 02/27/2017 05:08 PM, Niamh Bodkin wrote:
Is it even possible to use super glue twice?

Every time I grab a previously opened super glue, it's dried up.

Is it just me or is the crazy glue drying up situation universal?

Hi Niamh,

It all depends on the tub's cap and how long you leave
it uncapped when you are using it.

I have a tube of "Loctite Super Blue Gel Control" in front
of me that is about two years old. Still work fine.
I squeeze some out and immediately recap. It has
an awesome tight cap.

And I know what you are speaking of with the others.
I think the manufacturers do it on purpose. Try
the one I use.

-T