Default Crawl Space Moisture

I have just moved into a new home and I have a problem with the moisture in
the crawl space. I went into the crawl a month ago and the AC vents are
slightly dripping. This dripping is causing puddles on the plastic that is
covering the floor of the crawl. Mold has started to grow.

The builder was notified and they removed all of the plastic from the crawl
space. The plastic will be replaced in a month because they believe the
moisture is from the wet summer we have had this year. They also mentioned
putting in crawl space fans to help move the air down there so the moisture
won't build up.

Now, this is my take on things. I think the vent lines should be better
insulated so they won't condensate. I'm also not sure about having the vents
opened all summer and closing them in the winter. Everyone seems to have a
different opinion on this.

The last thing I want is mold, termites and rotting wood in my nice new
home.

Does anyone have any suggestion or experiences? I would appreciate anything
because this is our first home with a crawl.

Thanks.
CG