indago

Default air compressor

030823 1349 - FH wrote:

Based on what else you wrote, you just need one that can
reach 100-120 psi and you won't really need that much
volume. So that means most any 2-5 HP and 8-20 gallon.
Personally, I would buy a 5 hp 20 gallon unit because you
will start wanting to use the compressor for other things
such as painting the interior of that van. Also, I would
buy one of those cheap nozzles (about $5) that sucks up
liguid (like simple green concentrate) and blows it on to
clean really dirty stuff. then you'll want an air wrench, a
grinder...........

thanks George, that's the kind or response i was really looking for :-)

Yes, definitely a die grinder, and they take up quite a bit of volume.