Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default Move Toilet Drain

On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 15:10:57 -0500, John Loo wrote:

On 2/26/2017 3:00 PM, Bob Simon wrote:
We have two 24 year old toilets that don't flush well so I plan to have them replaced. The powder room has a standard 12" rough in so there are lots of choices. My wife selected one whose style is similar to the sink with dual flush capability and comfort height quiet-close seat.

But the master bath only has 10" rough in which limits options greatly. What would it cost (ballpark estimate) to have someone cut the slab and relocate the drain two inches away from the back wall? Or is this just completely impractical?

Go to:

https://www.totousa.com/products/toilets

then filter by 10" rough in

And FWIW, toto makes excellent plumbing products

Kohler seems to have many 10 inch ...

http://www.us.kohler.com/us/browse/b...N-2569Z1z141i2