Posted to alt.home.repair
ZZyXX ZZyXX is offline

Default Criminal Illegal Murders His Girlfriend 2 Days After Liberal Governor Declares CT a €śSanctuary State€ť

On 2/26/17 5:20 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
Criminal Illegal Murders His Girlfriend 2 Days After Liberal Governor
Declares CT a €śSanctuary State€ť

http://truthfeed.com/criminal-illega...y-state/53731/

christian terrorist shoots up bar

A Navy veteran is now facing charges accused of shooting three people,
killing one, at a popular bar.

Adam W. Purinton 51 is charged with one count of premeditated murder and
two counts of attempted murder, Johnson County Prosecutor Steve Howe
announced.

Purinton is being held at the Henry County Sheriff's Office in
connection with the shooting at Austins Bar and Grill at 151st and
Mur-Len Road around 7:15 p.m Wednesday night.

Austins Bar and Grill released a statement Thursday evening.

"We want to express our empathy for the victims and families of this
tragic event. Our thoughts and prayers are with the families and friends
of the victims. We are so sorry that this happened on our premises. We
have never experience any sort of tragedy like this in our 30 years. For
all of our loyal friends and patrons, we want to thank you for your
ongoing support. We will be working diligently doing anything we can to
support and help the parties that were involved. We will also be giving
our staff and patrons the needed time to process the event, so our 151st
street location will reopen on Saturday."

Purinton waived his extradition on early Thursday afternoon, according
to law enforcement officials. He was charged with one count of murder
and two counts of attempted murder.

The bond is set at $2 million, and it is unknown when he will be taken
back to Johnson County.