Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] ohger1s@gmail.com is offline

Default Jitter on locked horizontal part of image - B&W transistorizedTEC monitor

On Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 5:06:38 PM UTC-5, John Robertson wrote:
I have an older monitor from a video game - and it has a jitter on the
horizontal lines on the screen (vertical is locked), yet I don't see
this jitter on the H Sync. Using a signal generator (Cross-Hatch, Dot,
etc.) and all outputs are the same. Game source also shows same jitter
on same screen.

It is not the WICO monitor signal generator as other B&W monitors show a
locked image.

Schematics he

http://www.flippers.com/pdfs/TEC_TM-...23_Monitor.pdf

Monitor has been recapped. Horizontal does lock, but jitter still present.

Suggestions appreciated!

Thanks,

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com

You said it "has a jitter on the horizontal lines on the screen (vertical is locked)". Just want to be clear. Do you mean to say the horizontal lines from the generator are jittering up and down indicating a vertical problem?