Posted to rec.woodworking
VERN THEIS IN ZEPHYRHILLS FL 33542 VERN THEIS IN ZEPHYRHILLS FL   33542 is offline

Default Craftsman radial arm saw table

replying to Peter Wells, VERN THEIS IN ZEPHYRHILLS FL 33542 wrote:
i also just a sears radial arm saw with same no. as yours it was new in 1972.
my question do you know where i can get the two arbor wenches for that saw?
and also just out that all those saws were on recall i can see why they are
very dangerous just be careful. i am waiting to hear from my email address
is just below thank you hopely we can keep in contact each other

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/woodwo...ble-36708-.htm