Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_47_] Bill[_47_] is offline

Default Great tool sale going on

wrote:
On Saturday, February 25, 2017 at 9:17:49 AM UTC-6, Leon wrote:

I might add to that, Zoro. I have bought from them a time or two and
have been pleased. I often get an e-mail with a 20~25% discount on
orders of $250+ What I like is that they offer a large variety of
products. While not the least expensive, normally, the 20% off often
works out better.

https://www.zoro.com/
Thanks for that. I have heard of them and even caught an ad or two of theirs but never looked at their site. It's huge! Prices are competitive or better than competitive, but the best thing is they have a lot of hard to find stuff. I spent quite a bit of time looking around there. With the amount of inventory they have in stock they remind me of WW Grainger, except they have much, much better pricing.

I have experienced circumstances where they did not have what I ordered
on stock (despite what their website said), and IIRC this has happened
to Leon too. That said, I have no problems with them at all. Not
elevating one over the other, I can't see how it makes sense to mention
them and Grainger in the same sentence.

Bill

Since I use so many consumables and have to replace tools due to wear/theft/neglect/abuse, I am ALWAYS looking for a deal on just about everything. I was really surprised to find and old favorite tape measure on the site that I really like. I thought it was no more, but they have it in stock at an excellent price.

With free shipping over $50, I guarantee I will be hitting that site.

Robert