Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default I need shorter range legs

On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 19:44:04 GMT, Bob m wrote:

I purchased a Samsung range that only goes down to 36" with the legs screwed
all the way in. Because we had new flooring added our counter tops are 3/8"
to low. The slide in range lip is thus 3/8" above the counter. I could cut
away part of the flooring under the stove. But I worry when later someone
tries to slide it out it will catch on the higher flooring toward the room.
Any suggestions. I thot of cutting the flooring on an angle to make a sort of
ramp? Not sure if that would work.

Take the legs off. This ain't rocket science.