Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default Youre Overpaying for Drugs

On 2/24/2017 5:46 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
You’re Overpaying for Drugs and Your Pharmacist Can’t Tell You

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...tomers-overpay

Drugs and other health care costs are all overpriced and I blame most of
the problem with government over regulation and predatory lawyers.

I can cite numerous examples like taking years to get FDA approval on a
new drug which has already been approved in 50 countries including
Europe and Japan or taking 3 years for a generic drug to be approved by
the FDA.

Predatory business people will always be with us but if they continue to
charge twice as much but drug has been cut to half as much we got rid of
half the problem.