Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default You Have No Right to Own a 'Military-Style' Rifle, According to Federal Appeals Court Decision

On Sat, 25 Feb 2017 06:42:36 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

Same question to you Oren. You claim to be a great patriot.
A conservative. Do you see nothing wrong with Trump's
campaign having frequent contact with Russian intelligence?
At the same time that Russia is hacking DNC, interfering
in the election and Trump is
kissing Putin's ass? ARe you not concerned about Trump's
bizarre affection for Putin?

So, are you in favor of a full investigation by Congress
into what exactly went on? Or does every American principle,
every conservative principle go out the window and it's
"all hail King Trump"?

Putin is a KGB thug. He wants the old soviet empire back so he preens
his feathers on the world stage.

I don't know anything about contacts other than what is reported. The
simplest way to investigate, really simple, is for Trump to declassify
transcripts of any phone conversations. Specifically any conversation
Flynn had. Somebody has those documents and recordings. Get to the
bottom. Lets see what actually took place. Until we know the content /
context we are just ****ing in the wind.

We could spend millions investigating until the cows come home. Just
release the phone calls and be done with it. If a crime was committed
-- put somebody in the pokie. Chain 'em to the wall and feed them a
cup of swill once a day. It doesn't have to be complicated.