Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Mobile home skirting damage

On 2/24/17 7:05 PM, Oren wrote:

I've seen skirting that was cut from sheet of trellis material. Can be
in sections, removable for storage under the home. Read once a person
used bails of hay for insulation to keep the cold out from under the
home.

A wise old co-worker gave me a headzup on that. I glued 2"
polystyrene
against the skirting. My dad suggested burying the bottom rail a couple
inches
deep to seal it all.
Nebraska doesn't have the coldest winters by any means but I don't need
heat tape. That eliminates one potential fire hazard.