Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default You’re Overpaying for Drugs

On Fri, 24 Feb 2017 18:06:55 -0800, Oren wrote:

On Fri, 24 Feb 2017 16:46:00 -0600, Gordon Shumway
wrote:

You’re Overpaying for Drugs and Your Pharmacist Can’t Tell You

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...tomers-overpay

Even worse. Try to get a price comparison for say an MRI. Last year
or a little earlier I had an abdominal MRI. Asked the staff what "was
the cost", how many machines are in my city? They couldn't / wouldn't
answer. "We just perform the test."

_Ex-hospital chief: Health care swindling must end_

...predatory health care pricing that's scamming consumers.

Listen to this guy.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5331973446001/?playlist_id=5198073478001#sp=show-clips

or https://tinyurl.com/za4zokp

He makes a comparison if grocery stores worked like that :-\

Yeah, I saw that segment on Tucker Carlson the other night. I wonder what all things medical would cost if you could
get a list of services and products where the prices were published from all providers.