Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] bruce2bowser@gmail.com is offline

Default I'am new to electronics and have been thinking about looking fora Oscilloscope and was wondering if anyone has a used analog Oscilloscopethat they could donate to me for personal use .

In article ,
says...

I was going to buy one of those cheap digital Oscilloscope kits off of eBay but was told to check with this group and ask if anyone has a old working used Analog Oscilloscope that they would donate to me so I could test the circuits I have been building . I really like tinkering and have learned a lot in the past 2 years and a Oscilloscope would be my next piece of test equipment.

Yes, having a trainer kit (trainer board), an oscilloscope and sitting in an elecronics or electrical apprenticeship class is a great way to start out..