Posted to alt.home.repair
KenK KenK is offline

Default Mobile home skirting damage

Dean Hoffman wrote in news8nvjg$1rt2$1
@gioia.aioe.org:

On 2/23/17 11:26 AM, KenK wrote:
Some of the plastic (fiberglass?) skirting pieces around my mobile
home have small (1" dia. or so) in them. From hitting by weed cutter
cord, though I doubt it. Probably just decades of weather.

Anyhow, any ideas of something easy to put over the holes, not too
obvious? Save me a ton of money and work.

TIA

Vinyl siding?

I'm unfamiliar with a lot of that material. Example of vinyl siding
please? How does to come - large pieces?

Lots of crawling but wouldn't the patches be less
obvious if you do them from the inside?

Simple, but didn't think of that! Now to find something to put over the
holes.