Posted to alt.home.repair
KenK KenK is offline

Default Mobile home skirting damage

"cowabunga dude" wrote in
:

wrote:
Some of the plastic (fiberglass?) skirting pieces around my mobile
home have small (1" dia. or so) in them. From hitting by weed cutter
cord, though I doubt it. Probably just decades of weather.
Anyhow, any ideas of something easy to put over the holes, not too
obvious? Save me a ton of money and work.
TIA

Epoxy is good and it comes in several colors.

Thanks.

Epoxy what? I need small sheets of something to cover the holes, then
maybe epoxy that to the skirting.