Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Washing machine stopped working

My machine always slightly dampens wash then turns it and a bit more water
I suspect trying to figure out the loading. Thus if the drum does not move
then it might be just either the motor itself or the control is not working
I don't know much about that make.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"Chris Hogg" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Feb 2017 15:14:49 +0000, ss wrote:

Model Candy Grando GO 1482

Symptoms:
Put machiine to any cycle and water fills for maybe a second then stops
for a second then fills for half second then dead. Same applies to spin
or rinse.
If I turn to drain it drains ok.

So now got machine disconnected and pulled out.
So what to check and how? Electronics stuff I have not a clue :-(

Have a look at the water level sensor and make sure the tube isn't
bunged up with gunge. It's a tube that comes out of the washing
compartment at a low level, and is connected to a pressure sensor up
near the top of the cabinet. May be nothing to do with it, but easy
enough to check and clean out. Image of sorts here
http://tinyurl.com/heqkjz5

--

Chris