Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default American mailboxes

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 21:25:58 -0000, Mark Lloyd wrote:

[snip]

A few times I found a $2 bill on junk mail (IIRC always from a "charity"
wanting more in return).

WTF? How can that possibly work?

I guess you're supposed to feel guilty about keeping the $2 bill,
instead of sending them a big check. The same thing with the address
labels, calendars, and other junk they send.

BTW, I got over 30 of those "free" 2017 calendars.

I'm pretty sure there would be way more people who won't donate than those who will, so they lose out. The most they give away here is a pen to fill in the form.

--
You know you've spent too much time on the computer when you spill milk and the first thing you think is, 'Edit, Undo.'