Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default How to unbond bond

On 23/02/2017 22:43, ss wrote:
To remove it you take out the drawer underneath and push upwards, if you
try and leaver it out it will break.

Update, son sent this image as he managed to prise (sealant) some out,
trying to get info from him with more detail.

Further update:
Quote:
"It's the excess that has oozed out upon installation. SO I took that
from the underside. But it's all the way round and is defo sealing /
bonding it to the worktop.

However. I've realised. The engineer that came out and said it needs to
come off. I don't buy it. I think he's want it out for easiness. But
looking at undersides. All the access and the only access to the cooker
is on the underside. So in situ yea, it's awkward. But I bet it's
doable. He said it was just a sensor that needs replaced. I reackon I
can do in situ." Unquote.

Apparently it is a sensor that needs replacing.