Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Feds paid $1 billion in Social Security benefits to individuals without a SSN

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 11:43:04 -0600, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

I shoulda knowed . Dad worked CS from 1952 to 1978 (I think ir was '78)
and had CSRS . Got dhowed the door on a medical , dunno how much he drew per
month .

I've knew a couple of people that took CSRS medical retirements. They
had to meet the minimum service time. I thing it was 5 years. IIRC
there was a provision that you could be called for further medical
evaluation to determine if you still qualified for a pension. If not,
you lost it. Not sure how the amount was calculated.