Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Kenmore Stoves

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017 11:25:31 -0500, "Percival P. Cassidy"
wrote:

On 02/23/2017 11:11 AM, wrote:

I have an old Kenmore stove that I need to replace and is Kenmore still a good brand?

Kenmore products are merely rebranded versions by Sears of products by
the actual manufacturers. E.g., our "Kenmore" front-loading washer and
dryer were by Frigidaire or Electrolux, our "Kenmore" refrigerator and
dishwasher are by Whirlpool, our "Kenmore" microwave is by LG. I'm sure
the actual manufacturer of any given category of "Kenmore"-branded
appliance may change from time to time. E.g., "Kenmore"-branded
microwaves may have been made by companies other than LG.

This is a list of vendor to Sears model number prefix
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/Sears%20ven...l%20number.rtf