Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Faucet seat installation woes...

On 02/23/2017 9:48 AM, Art Todesco wrote:
On 2/22/2017 4:33 PM, dpb wrote:

I also did not see any installation tools; I'll see if I can build the
equivalent of a valve compression tool that can use around the seat in
conjunction with the screwdriver trick...should be able to just drill
properly-sized hole in a piece of 1/8" plastic or somesuch...what a
pain...

I'd try calling Delta. I've found that faucet manufacturers seem to have
very good customer help centers and in many cases will send you the
parts free.

I manufactured a "tool" yesterday evening; here in a little while SWMBO
will be out of the house the bulk of the afternoon and I'll give that a
shot...if it doesn't help, that would be a next step to try, granted.