Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Feds paid $1 billion in Social Security benefits to individualswithout a SSN

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 7:44:06 PM UTC-6, Wayne Normandy wrote:
In article . com,
ir says...

On 2/22/2017 3:15 PM, trader_4 wrote:
Example would be an 80 year old who worked 50 years for his ss, but because he's disabled, he has the payment going to his caretaker or partner, who has no ss number. Just the facts.

No SS number? Are they working and avoiding SS and federal/state income taxes? And I suppose after they retire they expect SS payments for themselves. Fusking democrats!

Ask that Uncle Monster guy how the disability scam works.
Him and his shyster lawyers know all about it.

Why don't you ask me about Social Security? I'm certainly not scamming Social Security since I've been disabled for 27 years but didn't apply for any government benefits until 2013 when I became too ill to work anymore. I haven't been able to walk since 2014. So tell me, how am I in on any Social Security scam? Who is this shyster lawyer I'm supposed to have working for me? ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Curious Monster