Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default War Criminal Blair Stirring Up Trouble

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
Short of changing channels in the middle of the news, I don't have much
option.

You could mute the sound and go and make a cuppa until the next item
comes on.

That's how a BREXIEER does things eh? Turn off anyone whose opinion you
may not like? And perhaps miss something important that comes on
afterwards?

If you haven't seen him on the TV since the referendum campaign, you
lead a very sheltered life.

No idea Dave, he forms no part of my life so I really couldn't say.

He certainly did for many of your fellow BREXTEERS on here. But perhaps
you've forgotten that.

--
*Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.