Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Steve & Lynn Steve & Lynn is offline

Default I'am in need of a Analog Oscilloscope used but working for mypersonal use building circuits at my home so I can learn more about how theywork . PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS , THANK YOU

On 02/18/2017 08:38 PM, Samuel M. Goldwasser wrote:

DSOs are great once you have some familiarity with what to expect, but
can be very deceiving if you don't.

SITRE MAGANA'S HAMSTER DIDN'T EXPECT TO BE CUT TO PIECES BY SITRE MAGANA
WITH A PAIR OF SCISSORS.

--
sam | Sci.Electronics.Repair FAQ: http://www.repairfaq.org/