Posted to rec.woodworking
ads[_2_] ads[_2_] is offline

Default [OT] Motion Sensing Light

On Wed, 22 Feb 2017 08:02:55 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Wednesday, February 22, 2017 at 10:02:16 AM UTC-5, dpb wrote:
On 02/22/2017 7:43 AM, Dave in SoTex wrote:

https://www.thisoldhouse.com/how-to/...s-light-switch

I couldn't find any way to actually find out what the device itself
is/who's the manufacturer...the page had so much ad copy never loaded
fully and the link to "purchase list" or whatever it was actually called
just self-directed to the same page.

You got the product info; what kind of range does the switch have; only
a few feet? I've kept eyes out for long-range switch for barn light
from house w/o having to wire it but it's 100 yds or thereabouts away...

--

Try this:

https://www.amazon.com/Basic-Wireles...s+light+switch

Looks the same to me. Be nice if TOH had named the manugacturer - but
probably only if the manufacturer paid for the advertising.
Considering the price increases in the magazine and the decreases in
the number of issues, I'd say they're either not managing their income
or they're just plain greedy.