Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HVAC question: Honeywell Wi-Fi thermostat

On 02/22/2017 07:15 AM, burfordTjustice wrote:
On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 17:11:41 -0800 (PST)
trader_4 wrote:

Do you ever even use the fan by itself? I've played around with my
fan switch a few times over decades, but never found a real use for
it.

So no one else can either...do keep up there in the rear.

I used to know someone who ran the fan all the time.

Also, as in my other reply, not using the fan switch isn't always the
same as having the wire disconnected.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"The state (the U.S. Constitution) has not the right to leave every man
free to profess and embrace whatever religion he may desire." [Pope Pius
IX]