Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Parkside Router from Lidle

In article ,
briggal1 m wrote:
I have a Parkside router that I bought from Lidle which comes with two
collets, one for bits with 8mm shafts and one for bits with 6mm shafts.

Does anyone know where I can get a collets so I can use bits with 1/4"
shafts.

Thanks for your help.

You could Google for Parkside spares/repair. But not everything will be
found that way.

For consumables like blades and so on, it's usually a question of finding
what major make the router was based on. Which can be tricky. Generally, a
German standard. Although not always - I have a Lidl circle cutter which
uses US bits. Quite difficult to find in the UK.

You could measure the bits those collets fit into and see if that helps
anyone here identify them.

--
*OK, so what's the speed of dark? *

Dave Plowman London SW