Posted to rec.woodworking
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default [OT] Motion Sensing Light

dpb writes:
On 02/22/2017 7:43 AM, Dave in SoTex wrote:

https://www.thisoldhouse.com/how-to/...s-light-switch

I couldn't find any way to actually find out what the device itself
is/who's the manufacturer...the page had so much ad copy never loaded
fully and the link to "purchase list" or whatever it was actually called
just self-directed to the same page.

You got the product info; what kind of range does the switch have; only
a few feet? I've kept eyes out for long-range switch for barn light
from house w/o having to wire it but it's 100 yds or thereabouts away...

I wonder if X-10 would work in that application.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X10_(industry_standard)