Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Default Best place for a hobbiest to buy small amounts of parts?

On 22/02/17 04:17, rickman wrote:
I've had eBay/Palpal refuse to give me a refund when the item was never
delivered and returned to the seller instead.

I had something not delivered, and the tracking info was
inconclusive/contradictory. I waited an extra week, asked
Ebay for my money back, and got it. I can't remember
whether it was the seller or ebay that refunded it.

A week later the seller contacted me to say the item had
been returned to them, and did I still want it? No, I didn't.

I wondered about the tracking info, and whether the seller
had even had it in stock in the first place.