Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Police forced to shoot at protestors as violence erupts

On 02/21/2017 09:17 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, February 21, 2017 at 3:01:55 AM UTC-8, burfordTjustice wrote:
SWEDENS capital was plunged into chaos on Monday as police were forced
to fire at rioters after a violence erupted in an area described as
high risk

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...-Sweden-crisis

It is pretty sad that we can only get the real news out of Sweden is
from the UK's media.

http://www.thelocal.se/20170221/swed...-rinkeby-riots

The Local leans left and has a lot of pop culture but sometimes has
news. There are also editions for Denmark, Norway, France, Germany and
Austria although they tend to overlap.

There are also plenty of Swedish news sites but very few are in English.
Sweden has that problem. I'm fond of a genre called Scwedenkrimi. So are
the Germans so I can often get a novel that's been translated to German
that may or may not ever make it to english.

http://www.krimi-couch.de/krimis/kri...ndinavien.html

The English speaking world can be very insular; if it wasn't written in
English, it never happened.