Posted to alt.home.repair
phytonutrient phytonutrient is offline

Default Question

On 02/21/2017 08:22 AM, philo wrote:
On 02/21/2017 03:46 AM, big ag wrote:
On 02/20/2017 06:16 PM, Naturous wrote:
I've been getting this message on many of the groceries I buy.

"NON GMO"

Maybe the answer would be better axed elsewhere, but there are many
smart peeps here that would have the answer IMO.

Monsanto et al claim GMOs are totally safe. We all know big corporations
would never put profit over human health.
So go ahead, have a nice big heaping-helping of genetically modified
healthy whole grains.

God bless imazamox and glyphosate. LOL

Yep you are absolutely right, no way would I want any of that
artificial man-made junk.

When I bought my house I ripped out all the plastic pipes and put in
real and natural lead pipes.

All that man-made fiberglass went too..put in all real, naturally
occurring asbestos! sheesh

Threw out my fake lab made medications too and only use pure,
naturally occurring arsenic

Then finally, I buy special pure water from France, it's H20 and
nothing else.

Turns out the lake near my house is all made out of chemicals...no way
do I want any of that Di-hydrogen monoxide in my water!
Most people who drink it are dead in less than 100 years!

May I suggest you add some seafood to your diet. It's loaded with
naturally occurring mercury.

Personally, I own stock in BigAg and BigPharma and use the enormous
dividends to buy non-GMO food grown on certified organic farms.

God bless stupid people! Cha-ching!