Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default OT Petition to sign.

Actually, why should she?

I mean I have a spare room, but I'd not take anyone in unless there was a
national disaster. I feel it should be something organised by government
using willing individuals , not bits and pieces strung together this way
and that.

One of the main problems is that I've had experience of living with tenants
of the English kind, you get bad uns and good uns everywhere.
Brian

--
----- -
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"harry" wrote in message
Virtue signalling JK Rowling to house "refugees" in one of her many
mansions.
https://www.change.org/p/j-k-rowling...src-reason_msg

Has any celebrity making this promise actually kept it?