Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default Woodpeckers does it again.

On 2/21/17 9:06 AM, woodchucker wrote:
I have to laugh, got this in the mail today.
http://www.highlandwoodworking.com/w...leSquare+ OTT

I have this tool from the 1970's Woodpeckers AngleSquare MultiTool.
While not annodized, it was about $10 back then. The patent has
surely run out. It's either a Craftsman or some other brand... I'll
look when I get home.

So now you can have it for the price of $139.. Is it that great...
NOOOOOO. I used to use it.. I haven't in years.

Mine was called a "Squangle" and I was using it up until a few years
ago, when I took it apart to make a jig or something.

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--