Posted to rec.woodworking
G. Ross G. Ross is offline

Default Under stair storage question

Leon wrote:
On 2/20/2017 5:36 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Monday, February 20, 2017 at 9:41:55 AM UTC-5, Ivan Vegvary wrote:
I have an under stair area (kitchen) with door. Will be demolishing old
stair case (leading to attic bedrooms) due to steep slope (attic bedrooms)
and shallow tread.

Upon installing new stairs (longer run) I will still have this same
storage place (with a door) beneath the stairs.

As you all know this space gets rather useless when it dips down to
3-4 feet.

Question: Have any of you done either a pull-out or cubby storage
under that area? Any sketches anywhere? Photos?

You don't want to fill that last 3-4 feet.

Where will the monster live?

http://tinyurl.com/h47wzy8

Where it always has, under the bed. ;~)

Is that why you fill your "under the bed" with drawers?

--
GW Ross