Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default War Criminal Blair Stirring Up Trouble

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
In article , Dave Plowman (News)
wrote:

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
St Nige arranging for a picture of asylum seekers on the move on the other
side of Europe and saying it was the millions of Turks coming to the UK
was the sign of a nice honest man then?

What you are making up as you go along is:

1) That N Farage was ever the "leader" of the Leave campaign

Are you then saying he played no part in convincing many to vote out?

One of many. Which doesn't make him Der Fuhrer.

I'd say he was the major player. Especially at the start. Boris may have
joined in, but do wonder how many were taken in by his sudden change in
direction.

2) That anyone other than possibly kippers [1] "adores" him.

Plenty on here worship him.

Ah, so by a little twisting of the truth on your part that applies to
all of us, eh?

So in fact you totally disagreed with everything he said?

As does the meja given how much his opinion is
sought even now.

You are the one seeking him out on the telly.

I'm not like Bill Wright. I seek out nothing on TV news to confirm my
views.

--
*Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.