Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default American mailboxes

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 23:07:53 -0000, Uncle Monster wrote:

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 1:34:50 PM UTC-6, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 02:08:51 -0000, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 18:20:57 -0700, rbowman
wrote:

It's all fun and games until someone gets killed, which is 100 times more likely in your backwards country.

The Americas are not for wimps.

... nor subjects under a Monarch

No, just an endless supply of monarch wannabes. I liked the Mel Gibson
line at the beginning of 'The Patriot'. 'Do we want one tyrant a
thousand miles away or a thousand tyrants a mile away?'

The brits forget that the were invaded, conquered and enslaved. Next
time will be Ahmed doing it.

Achmed will take over the whole planet, because every civilized country is too damn stupid to realize what's happening, they're all too politically correct.
--
******I corrected your spelin*******

Our new President Trump has shot that ******* Political Correctness and it's flopping around dying a slow painful death and will be tossed on a bonfire when it stops squealing. Whiny little Liberal Leftist weasels are being told to STFU here in The U.S. much more often now. Muslims stay home! ヽ(à²*_à²*)ノ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBvfiCdk-jc

May Trump continue through many terms.

--
I never would have married you if I knew how stupid you were!" shouted the woman to her husband.
The husband replied, "You should've known how stupid I was the minute I asked you to marry me!"