Posted to alt.checkmate,alt.home.repair,alt.usenet.kooks
& & is offline

Default Hum Sound in House

On 02/20/2017 02:49 PM, vallor wrote:
On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 19:04:59 -0800, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:

Six years ago we had so much rain that I had a spring on my
property for about 4 months. I wouldn't be surprised if it pops
back up again this year, because we've had a lot of rain.

We have a seasonal spring on our property too, but it is in the
unfinished part of our basement (where it is dirt). Fortunately,
we've never had any water damage from it, as I've installed a French
drain and battery-backed sump pump.

There's also a sewer drain in the low spot of the basement, which
now functions as an overflow if the sump were to fail. Belt and
suspenders.

[couple of groups snecked]

thats so gay