Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default Under stair storage question

"Leon" wrote in message

On 2/20/2017 9:09 AM, Leon wrote:
On 2/20/2017 8:41 AM, Ivan Vegvary wrote:
I have an under stair area (kitchen) with door. Will be demolishing
old stair case (leading to attic bedrooms) due to steep slope (attic
bedrooms) and shallow tread.

BUT BUT BUT. If you have a pet, that would be a nice cave if you had a
side entrance and it was sectioned off from the rest of the under stair
storage area.

If something like this were done I'd definitely make it a removable module,
lined with something easily cleaned, so that it doesn't become an impossible
to clean smelly hole under the stairs!