Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
[email protected] bnwelch@gmail.com is offline

Default Here's a lathe for ya EC:

On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 11:56:11 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 2:19:05 PM UTC-6, Electric Comet wrote:
On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 16:07:32 -0800 (PST)
" wrote:

Maybe I missed it, but I did not see a price. Usually on Craigslist
a price is given showing what the seller wants for the item. Its not

no price when i looked at it
but unless someone had a lot of money to spend they would know what
that is worth and would offer a price

Probably true. Only someone who knows what it is and what it is worth would make an offer or even look at the ad.

Pretty sure this is a case of "if you need to ask the price, you probably can't afford it" comes into play...