Posted to uk.d-i-y
FinnegaNn22 FinnegaNn22 is offline

Default screwfix titan pillar drill

replying to Bob Minchin, FinnegaNn22 wrote:
Where do you get the 'Toy Drill' business from?
This is a 3/4 horse power motor, although the particular drill in question is
700 watt motor - almost
one horse power, so not sure what you reckon on drilling. Three in holes in
steel maybe!!!
These machines are perfectly suitable and powerful enough for any prolonged
D.I.Y use and at this time, I have one of these in my motor car repair shop
and have had no problems whatsoever, working on and off all day long,so please
don't degrade these bench drills as they are perfectly adequate for virtually
all types of drilling work.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...l-1092099-.htm