Posted to alt.checkmate,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_2_] Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.[_2_] is offline

Default Hum Sound in House

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 17:25:48 -0800, "Checkmate, DoW #1" wrote:

Of course, but my water bill is usually around $11 a month... I can't
complain. My electric bill is pretty high, but I'm testing big-ass
motors all the time.

LOL, my water bill is zero, my electricity bill is zero, my
cable bill is zero, my property tax is zero, my garbage pickup
is zero, my sewer bill is zero, my lawn care bill is zero, my
fire insurance bill is zero, my liability insurance bill is zero,
my mort.age interest bill is zero, my medical insurance bill is
zero, my dental insurance bill is zero.

I only have two bills a month. Six bucks for Altopia and
72 bucks a month for phone/data service with my telecom
company. Oh, every six months I pay mandatory car insurance.

I pity you lubbers who work so hard just to give away all your
hard-earned money.

--

"In my erudition, I say a man not mince words in order
to spare the sensibilities of the thin-skinned and the