Posted to rec.woodworking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Not looking good for the Bosch Reaxx TS

On 2/19/2017 4:33 PM, Leon wrote:

Many reports said something like "I had both feet on the brake and it
STILL would not stop" Brake Idle Algorytm solved that issue by
forcing the throttle to idle imediately if the brake pedal was
depressed, but made it impossible to drive the vehicle agressively by
locking the rear wheels with the foot brake while powering through the
"slipperystuff" forcing the vehicle into oversteer. by hanging the
rear end out.

Whacking the brake pedal in the "marbles" was an effective way of
getting the rear to hang out on the R12 rallye car - and simpler than
pulling the hand brake.

It is still a mystery to me why they did not simply shift into neutral
or turn the ignition off.

Lack of common sense, lack of training, panic. It is a strange feeling
to push down and have to brakes though.