Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fixing deep back box for shower isolator

In article ,
ARW wrote:
In article ,
ARW wrote:
In article ,
Pete Zahut wrote:
Sadly not. However, Dave Plowman's suggestion gives me hope of
getting it sorted without too much hassle.

I dislike dryline boxes as you can sometimes see them with the
fitting in place.

Then you need plasterboard flanges.

I've found them rather fiddly to use. Perhaps I just need more
practice. ;-)

It's better than a dryliner box. I think I have mentioned before that I
believe that dry liner boxes are made from the devils spunk.

It's probably me, but anything like that made out of plastic with
knockouts or whatever seems to always break in the wrong place. Like JBs
with that thin snap out part for the wires where the entire side broke off.

--
*It's not hard to meet expenses... they're everywhere.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.