Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fixing deep back box for shower isolator

In article ,
ARW wrote:
In article ,
Pete Zahut wrote:
Sadly not. However, Dave Plowman's suggestion gives me hope of getting
it sorted without too much hassle.

I dislike dryline boxes as you can sometimes see them with the fitting
in place.

Then you need plasterboard flanges.

I've found them rather fiddly to use. Perhaps I just need more practice.
;-)

My method works every time and is totally invisible. And as strong as
the plasterboard.

That looks like the OP's best solution as the wall is not deep enough
for the back box and plasterboard flanges.

--
*Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.