Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Here's a lathe for ya EC:

That is a CNC manual keyboard. It talks CNC not ASCII/querky.

there are three pictures to show the system. check out the center one -
for the work area.

Normally you upload the program into it and then start debugging.
Keyboard can patch your program. Then you fix your program for
production try and then release...

If you think - get info on the CNC controller and the language for it.
There are specs for the machine - how large something can be and what it
can do with that object.

Martin

On 2/18/2017 6:07 PM, wrote:
Maybe I missed it, but I did not see a price. Usually on Craigslist a price is given showing what the seller wants for the item. Its not like eBay where you bid for the item. For anyone familiar with machine lathes, do the letters on the control panel mean something? They are not your normal QWERTY typewriter letters. Does that arrangement of letters mean something in CNC land?