Posted to alt.checkmate,alt.home.repair,alt.support.depression,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.war.vietnam
Jimmy[_19_] Jimmy[_19_] is offline

Default Hum Sound in House

On 02/18/2017 05:35 PM, Checkmate, DoW #1 wrote:
This exact same problem happened to me several years ago, and that's
exactly what I did... shut off all my breakers, but the sound was still
there, coming from the ceiling of one of my bathrooms. I was about
ready to start ripping the ceiling out, when I heard the neighbors
talking about the same thing out in front of my house. Turns out the
neighbor had a water leak, and the sound was coming from her meter.
Apparently the pipes carried the sound into her house and mine as well.

Strange, but true...

oh, you must have hydro-electric power