Posted to comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,sci.electronics.repair
nospam[_3_] nospam[_3_] is offline

Default Which app do you use to scan/debug GSM/CDMA cellular tower signal strength?

In article , The Real Bev
wrote:

Marketing research: How much would pay for such a device?

Nothing. I've been hooked on 'free' for a long time, especially since
the paid version is rarely significantly better than the free version.

Oh well. It's rather difficult to build a company based on a free
product (unless one sells advertising).

Fine with me. Just how much can a person make from app-advertising?

a lot.

http://www.adweek.com/digital/google...billion-even-m
obile-continues-pose-challenges-172722/
During the second quarter of 2016, Alphabet's revenue hit $21.5
billion, a 21 percent year-over-year increase. Of that revenue, $19.1
billion came from Google's advertising business, up from $16 billion
a year ago.