Posted to comp.mobile.android,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,sci.electronics.repair
tlvp tlvp is offline

Default Which app do you use to scan/debug GSM/CDMA cellular tower signal strength?

On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 01:23:56 +0000 (UTC), Stijn De Jong wrote:

Since none of us are gonna run our own tests with three phones in our hands
for weeks on end,

Right. No three phones, just two. And no tests "for weeks on end," just
casual observations. T-Mo vs. VZW:

* Most places in NE I check signal, they're both present and adequate.
* Some places I find T-Mo service utterly absent, but VZW strong enough to
* use (in some of those, at&t is accessible, but won't allow T-Mo roaming).
* Some places I was hoping to find VZW, that one's absent, but T-Mo is OK.
* Still other places neither is usably present.

Others' experiences are almost sure to differ. Cheers, -- tlvp