Posted to alt.home.repair
James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] James Wilkinson Sword[_4_] is offline

Default American mailboxes

On Sat, 18 Feb 2017 00:11:26 -0000, Frank "frank wrote:

On 2/15/2017 9:21 PM, Uncle Monster wrote:
On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 7:21:01 PM UTC-6, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 17:05:47 -0800 (PST), ItsJoanNotJoann
wrote:

You're an annoying troll and I'm done with you and your
stupidity.

...took you long enough :-\

Oh come on, Mr. Shwing is an amusing diversion. It's fun to toy with him/her/it. It's hard to imagine but England would fit inside the borders of The State of Oregon and my Limey cousins have no comprehension of the size of The United States. What I found when I was out west is that folks there measure distance in hours instead of miles. ヽ(ヅ)ノ

[8~{} Uncle Vast Monster

I think they do. I've had consulting colleagues visit from the UK. The
last one asked if he could go outside and take pictures of the house. He
has a position comparable to the one I retired from but his house as
shown from Google earth is a town, row house, with a patch of grass in
front while mine is single family on nearly an acre.

The UK is too full. We need to destroy all immigrunts now.

Also like to tell the story of taking them to my shooting club where
they went berserk with the fun of shooting. Last had me take his
picture shooting to send on his phone to wife and son. He said wife
would hate it and son think he was really cool.

It's all fun and games until someone gets killed, which is 100 times more likely in your backwards country.

--
I think car alarms should be set to explode after two minutes.
That way, we either take out a car thief, or deprive a noise-polluting jerk of his wheels.